We encourage you to share your thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed. We review and post comments according to the policy below. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Allegheny County Sanitary Authority (ALCOSAN).
We want to publish your comments, but we expect comments generally to be courteous. To that end, we have established the following policy.
We reserve the right not to post comments that:
- contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- contain threats or defamatory statements;
- contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- promote or endorse services or products;
- are multiple off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts pasted by multiple users;
- contain links to sites with inappropriate content.
ALCOSAN reserves the right to block access to any user who violates this comment policy. Please be advised that posts and comments to and from this site may be subject to the Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law and may be disclosed to third parties upon request.
Do not submit copyrighted or other proprietary material in any form unless you clearly indicate that you have permission to do so. By posting your comments or other work, you grant ALCOSAN and anyone viewing the ALCOSAN website irrevocable permission to copy, distribute, make derivatives, display or perform the commenter’s work publicly and free of charge.
Thank you for taking the time to read this comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.
If you are a reporter, please send questions to the Director of Communications through normal channels rather than by submitting questions here as comments.
If you have questions about this comment policy or how we apply it, please contact us at email@example.com.